Sunday 8 July 2012

New news


After discussing it with Yoga Place's owner, we have decided that after over six years, a new Mysore teacher will take over when I go to Australia.  I am sure that this person will be of a standard in keeping with tradition of strong teaching YP has always had.
I will be returning to London in the spring of 2013 and will keep you all posted as to where I will be teaching.  

It is sad to say goodbye to Yoga Place, but, as a Mysore group we have all grown  and learned so much,  I know this good work will continue in each of us.



2 comments:

  1. You and everyone in that class have effected my life right down to its roots. It has been a wonderful journey and I for one have had the privilege to be part of it. Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I havnt managed to practice with you as much of late due to transport problems I am so grateful to you for taking my practice to places i never dreamed of over the last 3 years. I am honoured to have had you teach me and wish you, Robert and the kids all the best.

    ReplyDelete