Tuesday 24 July 2012

We're moving!

As the new teacher (Cat who teaches at YP in the evenings) is going to be starting at Yoga Place before I leave for Australia, I have decided to shift premises to a studio nearby so that we may continue our work together. Good fortune, and a wonderful connection through SuYen, has made this transition perfectly natural and smooth.

The studio is called Bodywise.  Some of you may be familiar with its previous incarnation on Roman Road.  They have restructured the management and opened a new studio on Hanbury St. near Brick Lane.  It is going to be great!  Classes will start there on Tuesday 7 August and I will be teaching until at least mid September.  The schedule will be the same as it is now.

I am also happy to announce that SuYen and Toby will be teaching the Mysore program there when I leave.  They have each been assisting the class for a long time and covering for me in my absence. They are both as fully qualified as I can make them and are planning to continue down this path and work toward their authorization by making trips to India to study in Mysore.

For those monthly students who will be making the move with us, the monthly payment will carry over.  Students wishing to stay at YP will be issued refunds for days past 6 August.



2 comments:

  1. The August bank holiday is not until Monday 27th August ( I know cos it's my birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Globie!! Looks like I was going by Scottish holidays! Amending now.

    ReplyDelete